Friday, December 31, 2021

December 31--Bigger Bliss Ahead

I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.  --Joseph Campbell

    I have experienced this. I have just passed the 10-year anniversary of Forrest Yoga Teacher Training and the four-year anniversary of beginning my MELT Method training. Teaching both of those has been pure bliss for me, and opened wonderful doors to friendship, growth, health and ongoing learning. 
    "Don't be afraid." That's a mighty order in a society that seems to thrive on encouraging fear. Last night I watched the Netflix movie, "Don't Look Up." It is both a hoot and terrifying at the same time. The comet in the movie is analogous to the pandemic. The movie nails our current situation perfectly, which is why it is so scary. I won't give any more away. Do watch all the way through the credits--the bit of humor at the very end is essential. 
    Let's expand our bliss in 2022!
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment