Saturday, December 18, 2021

December 18--Grateful for...

Gratitude is the fairest blossom from which springs the soul. 
--Henry Ward Beecher

    I can't imagine my life without gratitude. It is a vibrational energy that offers a comfortable place from which to move through life. Being thankful brings more to be thankful for.
    I am grateful for:
  • my body and good health
  • my spiritual practice
  • my loving husband
  • my sons and daughter-in-law
  • my dog Barney
  • many friends
  • my home
  • my neighborhood and city
  • transportation
  • abundance
  • opportunity and ability to exercise 
  • travel
  • work I enjoy
  • a flexible schedule
  • my love of baseball
  • recovery from addiction
See... once you get going the list can go on and on.
    For what are you grateful?
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment