Friday, December 24, 2021

December 23--Gifts

Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given.  --Deepak Chopra

    I'm in Colorado at my son's house. There are lots of gifts under and around the tree. The real gift, however, is being with my kids on Christmas. It wouldn't trouble me if there were no physical gifts here at all. 
    What is of value to you? For me, I'd list off health, love, kindness, reliability, peace, joy, harmony, laughter, friendship, beauty. As Mr. Chopra says, all those multiple when given. It is the people and relationships in our lives that make life worth living.  
    I feel we honor the "meaning of Christmas" when we celebrate those things in life which don't have a price tag. 
    Life is good!
        Leta




No comments:

Post a Comment