Sunday, December 19, 2021

December 19--Creating Miracles

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.  --Helen Keller

    This quote brings to mind when I began teaching yoga ten years ago at the Clearwater Wellness Center. Clearwater, Kansas, is a small town southwest of the "big city" of Wichita. I was an unknown to most to the folks. But they took a chance coming to my class, and I was doing my best as a rookie teacher. The result has been nothing short of miraculous. I've developed rich friendships, and I've expanded my teaching options over time to include the Melt Method, hugely popular at the Wellness Center. Zooming classes for folks during the pandemic lockdown kept me practicing and moving. Those are the miracles in my life. I can't speak to the miracles in the lives of my students, but they keep coming back, so something is working for them. 😀
    The best we can do is to be our authentic self, and that is enough.
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment