Wednesday, December 8, 2021

December 8--Good Good and More Good!

When you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it. 
--Oprah Winfrey

    Well, my goodness should be overflowing (it is!), because what else is there to focus on when vacationing in Jamaica but goodness!!
    Speaking of goodness, today is the two-year anniversary of Barney Clark coming to our home with boundless joy, love and energy. I can't imagine life without him!


    Back to Jamaica and yesterday's fun... I again had the whole lap pool to myself, a beautiful sunny morning. It took me a couple of days to get used to the slightly longer pool (50 meters instead of 50 yards for a lap), but now I have it down. A fruit smoothie and coffee await me at the adjacent juice bar--my incentive to roll out of a very comfy bed and go swim.
    We took the day off from activities and spent the day on the beach and floating in the ocean. It was the first day with mostly sunshine and no rain at all. We went off to shower then re-gathered on the beach for the sunset. It was amazing watching the sun drop into the water. Once the bottom of the sun hit the water, it dropped very quickly, like a rock. I guess the sun is pretty heavy 😉😉



Looking from the ocean in,
where our gang hangs out, and

The beautiful turquoise water we get to laze in.

    Time to swim laps!
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment