Friday, July 23, 2021

July 23--How Is Your Fairy Tale Going?

Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.  --Hans Christian Andersen

    I'm having a "fairy tale" week in Colorado. (See July 18 post for background.) The visit has been very successful, six days in and we are not sick of each other. This trip has been enlightening. With a longer visit, we don't feel the need to spend every waking minute together, which is very relaxing for us introverts. It has resulted in me learning my way around their neighborhood, in and out both directions. The dogs are enjoying each other and do fine together when left alone. I've provided a couple of suppers to make the evenings lighter for my working son and daughter-in-law-to-be (diltb). And truly in the "fairy tale" vein, I was given a tour of their October wedding venue, a beautiful Colorado setting that will make for a lovely and memorable event. I treated my diltb and myself to pedicures. Best of all, the week includes four times golfing with my sons. It is absolutely a "most wonderful fairy tale." 
    Blessed,
        Leta
Oh, yes, and naptime with my buds!


No comments:

Post a Comment