Sunday, July 18, 2021

July 18--Colorado Dreamin'

Throw your dream into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.  --Anais Nin

    I'm leaving this morning for Colorado for a big dream throw. I'm planning to stay for a week with my older son and his fiancee. Prior visits have only been a couple of days max. We're going to see if we can enjoy that much time together without getting sick of each other. They live in much bigger quarters now, their own home that they moved into in April. I'm taking Barney with me. It is my first big trip alone with him, and he'll be in doggie heaven with his bud, Dusty. There is plenty of fun planned for the week. I'll have no trouble "entertaining" myself. My son and his fiancee have talked at length about wanting the grandparents to be around a LOT when they have kids, so this is a trial for that. There's lots of opportunity for "new." I'm excited. 
    Let's go, Barney!
        Leta

Buds: Dusty (left) and Barney (right)


No comments:

Post a Comment