Sunday, June 9, 2024

June 9--Good Baggage

When you love someone, you have to have trust and confidence. Love without trust is not yet love.  --Thich Nhat Hanh

Vacation Packing List: 
For yourself, patience. 
For everyone you meet, kindness. 
For joy, a sense of humor. 
For the soul, relaxation. 
For plans, flexibility. 
For the journey, gratitude. 
For all of the above, grace.
--Mary Davis in "Every Day Spirit"

    It's summertime. Vacations are coming up. My husband will be going on a bicycle tour in Minnesota. I am flying to Chicago for a long weekend of fun with my niece. Later in July she and I will be headed to Ocean City, Maryland, to hang together at the beach for a week. Maybe we will get to motor west to Colorado to see our offspring and families. 
    As I look at the Packing List above, I see that all those things are good to tote along on any day, vacation or not. 
        Leta
Dragonfly in Legos at Botanica

No comments:

Post a Comment