Saturday, June 29, 2024

June 29--Freedom!

You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free. 
--Thich Nhat Hanh

    My husband and I have done a fairly good job of this. We have very different interests which each of us gets to enjoy a lot. He is into music, bicycling, catering work, and projects, and I am into pickleball, swimming, baseball, gardening, and travel, to offer up a few examples. Every now and then I will jokingly say, "Will you let me do that?" We get a good laugh out of it because there is no "let" involved. We work out our schedules and do what we want. Therefore, when we reconvene, we have much to talk about. I would also note that we did not include "obey" in the wedding vows. 😉😉
    Onward to more adventures,
        Leta
More beauty from my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment