Wednesday, June 5, 2024

June 5--Nappy Happy

Every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear. 
--Oprah Winfrey

They say, "If you snooze, you lose." I say, "If I take a nappy, it makes me happy."  --Random meme seen in my news feed

The only way out is in.  --Reported by Shawn Ginwright in "The Four Pivots"

    I LOVE to nap. It is my second favorite hobby behind watching Cubs baseball. I must confess that watching Cubs baseball often leads to a nappy state 😉😉
    I am digging "The Four Pivots" book, though I've only just completed the first pivot section, which requires us to look inward. I have been doing this for years. It is the foremost requirement for recovery in the 12-Step programs. I firmly believe it is the only way humanity can survive. Without a firm understanding of why we do what we do, we cannot advance past our current mess. We just keep repeating the mess until we understand that we are more than we appear to be and have the power to change. 
    Looking within can be scary, but you will only find yourSelf and LOVE,
        Leta
Magnificent lilies at Botanica...
what would life be without flowers!!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment