Tuesday, June 11, 2024

June 11--Over and Over Again

Happiness comes more from loving than being loved. To love, and to be hurt often, and to love again--this is the brave and happy life.  --J. E. Buckrose

    Chances are good that if you have children, at least once a frustrated little one screamed "I hate you!!!" The quote above pretty much nails raising children. We are likely to get hurt often as they make their way in life, some more bumbling than others, yet still we love them. 
    I can say with great certainty that I hurt my parents, especially my mother, more often than I would ever want to know. And they kept on loving me till their dying days. I'm not sure how happy they were, but they were definitely brave. 
    Let us keep on loving,
        Leta
Stop and smell the roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment