Monday, November 6, 2023

November 6--It's All in Your Head

You have power over your mind--not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.  --Marcus Aurelius

    Practicing this has been the journey of my lifetime. I am grateful for 12-step programs, Centers for Spiritual Living, practitioner training, Ernest Holmes, yoga teacher training, monthly coaching sessions, and lots of friends who have supported my efforts. Everything begins in thought. Negative thinking leads to low energy; positive, to high vibrations. I believe it is an excellent practice to talk regularly with someone who is not living inside one's own head. As always in this life, we have a choice. 
    I'm back home again and prepping for my next trip. I'm driving to Ohio in a few days to spend a couple of weeks with my brother and my niece. My brother's health is declining and he no longer drives. Besides just hanging out with him, I'll take him to meetings, appointments and (the dreaded) Walmart. It gives my niece a break and me precious time with my brother. 
    One day at a time,
        Leta
My sweet brother,
ready for the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment