Sunday, November 26, 2023

November 26--Over Half Way Home!

There are two ways of exerting one's strength; one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.  --Booker T. Washington

    I made it to Wentzville with a long but fairly easy drive in wonderfully clear weather.
    On my last night in Ohio, my niece treated me to a tour of the Stan Hywet House and Garden Christmas light extravaganza. The gardens were beautifully decorated with thousands of lights. There was a large field of lights in various configurations where the lights danced to music--ultra-cool. The manor house was open for touring parts of the ground and second floor, and all the rooms were decorated with Christmas trees and elegant lighting. It was a spectacular treat for this Christmas-light-lover. 
    Today I'll finish the drive home. 
        Leta

Yes, a Santa made of Legos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment