Saturday, November 11, 2023

November 11--Over Half Way There!

Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness.  --Thomas Hardy

    I made it to Effingham--an easy drive on a sunny day. I was quite happy to see the giant cross. 
    I realize that this may really make me sound like a nerdy old fart (which I am), but on long drives I have been wearing compression knee-high socks. I am astounded at how not tired I am on the long drives. My body feels fine, rather than the usual feeling beaten up by the many miles. I certainly don't understand the physiology, but I love the results. Yes, they are a bitch to get on, but it is worth the effort.  
    Also, I highly recommend the audiobook that is currently entertaining me: "Nothing is Missing" by Nicole Walters.
    Today I arrive at my destination in Stow, Ohio. Onward!
        Leta

Time to get some colorful, 
less nerdy hose 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment