Monday, November 27, 2023

November 27--Home Again

To hurt is as human as to breathe.  --J. K. Rowling

    Many thanks go out to my in-laws for giving me a bed and a lovely visit on my way home. The only difficulty on my final driving stretch was a scary 50 miles on the Kansas Turnpike. I saw at least a dozen cars and four semis in the ditch. I drove 55 mph with my flashers on, and of course, there were plenty of folks zooming by me. I'm home, safe and sound and happy to be here. 
    My sweet husband could hardly wait to show me:
  1. He put up outside Christmas lights and decorations. I was planning to do that this week, but could not have done it very easily because we have 7" of snow here. 
  2. He set up and trimmed our fake Christmas tree. I'm not fond of an artificial tree, so I was not going to do that job. 
  3. He hung up my "Unparalled" painting over the mantle, truly a wonderful surprise.
    Home, sweet home!
        Leta

The creation of "Unparalled"

No comments:

Post a Comment