Sunday, November 5, 2023

November 5--Whimsical

You must not ever stop being whimsical. And you must not, ever, give anyone else the responsibility for your life.  --Mary Oliver

    I fell in love with Wales as soon as I saw that the flag of the country has a dragon. There's some whimsical for you. I bought a hoodie with the dragon--it was a double bonus because the dragon is red, my favorite color. Also, at the shop where I bought the hoodie, the ladies bathroom stalls look like this:



I would say that the folks in Wales have "whimsical" nailed. 
    I hit a milestone this past Friday--the 100-mile-swim mark for 2023. This is my 26th year in a row of swimming over 100 miles. I do take responsibility for my health and keeping my body moving. It makes life much more fun!
        Leta
My favorite clothing brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment