Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November 1--Strength

Don't find fault; find a remedy.  --Henry Ford

    We move into November wherein our theme is STRENGTH.
    The last year plus has been difficult, with depression and anxiety on the scene quite a bit, lots of uncertainty, disappointment and grief. I've muddled through it, and I think things are on the upswing. I have become less and less motivated in teaching, and then this came across my radar:

In A Daily Dose of Sanity by Alan Cohen, he said: "When you work with full passion, you create huge success for yourself and your clients. When you act with less than a whole heart, everyone remains hungry. Be honest about where your energy is streaming, and go there. Then you will wow everyone around you, along with yourself." (From Rev. Suellen Miller's Wednesday "Thought")

    I have not been operating with "a whole heart." So a break is in order. I'm taking off all of November and December to travel, celebrate holidays and figure out if and how I want teaching to be a part of my life in 2024. It feels like implementing this decision is allowing some clarity to shine through, and I am grateful for that. 
    The million dollar question---what do I want?
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment