Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August 9--Life = Adventure

None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward.  --Paulo Coelho

    What other choice do we have? To be paralyzed by fear? Our society is clearly showing the ravages of a fear-based mentality. We have to keep going forward. 
    I was, and continue to be, shaken by my sister-in-law's sudden passing last fall. One minute she was with us, the next minute she was gone. I know this happens on a regular basis but this one really "hit close to home." 
    Rather than going down the fear path, how about taking the adventure trail? We don't know what the next minute holds, but if we go into it with a spirit of adventure rather than fear, I expect we will have a lot more fun. 
    Going forward into Wednesday,
        Leta

Still on my bucket list...

No comments:

Post a Comment