Monday, August 14, 2023

August 14--Home Again

Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.  --H. Jackson Brown, Jr. 

    I had a fun 9-hole round of golf with my younger son yesterday, then drove home. It was a windy drive.
    Now it is time for "re-entry," back to regular life. I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed at the moment, with too many things to do and not enough time. It would be nice to have someone push me around and tell me what to do because my brain feels a little fuzzy. Alas, I must do that for myself, and simply stay focused on the next thing right in front of me. A swim will clear my head, so that is my first mission today. 
    Onward,
        Leta
Begonia blossoms, CSU Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment