Wednesday, August 16, 2023

August 16--Get 'Er Done

It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness.  --J. M. Barrie

    I'm thinking that I am extra-fortunate in that I get to do what I like AND like what I do. In my full-time working days, I held several different jobs in the computer/technology field. I was doing what I liked, but there were definitely instances wherein I did not like what I was doing, and I was not happy. 
    What would my blog be without the occasional anti-house-cleaning rant?!?! This week is D-day, or should I say C-day---I am committed to cleaning the house this week. It is way overdue, and I just want to get the effort behind me. I must say that the new Miele vacuum is quite awesome. I don't know that I can elevate myself to the point of "liking what I do," but I can at least think of the happiness I will feel when the cleaning is done. 
    Scrub them floors, dust them shelves!
        Leta

Nasturtium leaves enjoying 
the sunshine, CSU Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment