Sunday, September 12, 2021

September 12--Overflowing!

You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings. 
--Elizabeth Gilbert

    Today Barney and I head home to Wichita. While I miss my husband and my home, it is tough to leave after such a fabulous week. I had great family time, super fun golf, lots of chill time, many doggie walks, powerful conversations, and I even did a lot of (long-put-off) computer work. Manifestation of blessings this week was a piece of cake!
    Today's manifestation of blessings is sharing the opportunity to eliminate your chronic pain (or avoid it!)...

IMAGINE: Life without chronic pain

Book Study Opportunity

    
Chronic pain exists in epidemic proportions in our society. Do you have chronic pain? Headache? Backache? Joint pain? Other? Would you like to avoid it or stop it and live a fuller, richer life? It is possible! This book offers revolutionary insights into chronic pain and a proven method for reducing and eliminating it. You will learn a LOT about yourself and your brain!

What: Zoom Book Study
When: 7:15 pm Central time, five Tuesdays: Sept 28, Oct 5/12/19, Nov 2
Investment in being pain-free: $50 per person
Where/How: Via Zoom (yes, you can!)

You can pay via my Paypal link by clicking on the "Contributions" tab above. If you need other payment options, please contact me at the email address below. 

You need to purchase your own copy of the book. Once you have paid, I will send you the Zoom link and class outline.

Questions: email me at miller.leta@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment