Wednesday, September 15, 2021

September 15--Both Are Needed

To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.  --Mark Twain

    Was Twain prophetically talking about Donald Trump?!?!? 😉😉
    Alas, I'd say we now have ignorance in epic proportions. I'm not so sure about confidence. 
    I'm guessing that Twain was talking about ignorance of the possibility of failure and confidence to overcome any potential obstacles. Those would both be quite helpful in generating success. Likewise, ignoring opinions of others and being confident in one's inner guidance would be supportive of a successful life. I am slowly seeing the validity of Twain's quote.
    Today I shall ignore negative thoughts and sentiments and have confidence in the goodness of life.
        Leta
A "Life is Good" shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment