Monday, September 13, 2021

September 13--What is Success?

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.  --David Frost

    I consider it a fairly big challenge to define what success is. Do we use some conglomeration of what the world considers success, in terms of wealth, power or celebrity? Or do we have a deeply personal definition? I consider myself successful because I birthed and helped to raise two fine, healthy human beings. I've had other successes in life, too. But mostly I've done what I love, and that feels good, and that good feeling is success to me. 
    Barney and I had a safe, easy trip home from Colorado yesterday. Today I will do what I love--swim, get resettled at home, and teach Melt and yoga--that is a successful day.
    Happy Monday!
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment