Friday, September 24, 2021

September 24--Einstein Rocks!

Out of clutter, find simplicity.  --Albert Einstein

    I must share some humor. This is the sign at a local equipment rental business: "This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder." 😉😉 Happy Friday!
    This is a topic I love--clutter! We take ourselves too seriously. We are too attached to our stuff and our status. They make life complicated and cluttered. Being the obnoxiously organized person that I am, clutter drives me nuts. This does not mean that I don't create my own level of clutter. As I look around the woman cave this morning, I see several piles of clutter that need my attention. My clutter meter is hitting the critical stage. I had a very tidy mother who made me clean the house every week (any wonder I despise cleaning?!?!), so I learned early on that clutter was not to be tolerated. Clutter disturbs my psyche--disorganization leads to muddled thinking. Clutter requires mental energy that could be used more productively elsewhere. 
    No clutter? AAAHHHHH... life is simple and easy. Everything is orderly, including my thinking. Einstein nailed it. He was pretty smart. 😉😉
        Leta

Normally I would put a 
photo here, but the 
photos of clutter made
me crazy. There's clutter, 
and then there's CLUTTER!!!

However, being a dog is simple.
Dusty (left), Barney (right), best buds

No comments:

Post a Comment