Wednesday, September 8, 2021

September 8--Everything??? Everything!!!

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.  --Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

    "Everything in this life has a purpose." I know this in my head, but sometimes it's missing from my heart. A lot of things don't make sense to me, like squirrels, cockroaches and mosquitoes. I guess they are food for some other creatures. After my uncle died, my aunt had a man-friend who helped her out and kept her company. Once when I was visiting them, he spent a half-hour telling me how to cook a possum. I kid you not! Alas, I can't relay the directions. 😉😉
    I offer this quote from Bruce Lee: "Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being... There are NO limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. A person must constantly exceed their level." 
    There is always more for us to know within ourselves and all of creation. Everything and everyone are "here and now" for a reason. 
        Leta
GRRRR!!!!--Digging up my plants


No comments:

Post a Comment