Sunday, January 1, 2023

January 1--Set of Angels

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.  --Allen Ginsberg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  WELCOME, 2023!

    The January theme in "Daily Gratitude" is GROWTH. 
    Most every night, I wake up for some period of time and, if left unchecked, my mind goes to worrying. I don't like to consider myself a worrier, so I usually try to steer my thoughts elsewhere. A couple nights ago, my mind wandered into concerns about my younger son and his beloved hobby of snowboarding. Almost immediately, I got this "announcement:" "He has his own set of angels, let them handle it." Then my mind took off on the idea of each of us having our own set of angels to use. So that is what I'll be writing about for a while. 
    Playful fun!
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment