Wednesday, January 4, 2023

January 4--Angels Have Fun

To love what you do and feel it matters--how could anything be more fun? 
--Katharine Graham

    I have a variety of "hats" that I wear in self-employment, and I love them all. I feel that all the different things I do matter, so yes, it's all fun. I'm even numbers-nerd enough to enjoy being the treasurer of a women's golf league.
    Back to angels... a friend recommended the book by Jean Slatter: "Hiring the Heavens, A Practical Guide to Developing Working Relationships with the Spirits of Creation." 
    Ms. Graham's quote describes life for our sets of angels perfectly! I have no doubt that what they do matters. I truly believe we couldn't thrive here on Mother Earth without them. Do they love what they do? All indications are a resounding "yes!" Think about it--every single human is a unique, never-before, never-again, completely new adventure for each angel set. Think of how things have changed over time. Long ago angels would have to deal with endless hours of hard labor, plagues, and so on--really hard lives for most of the people. Nowadays there are such wonders as space travel and virtual reality games. My set of angels has been sky-diving, zip-lining and para-sailing; traveled to many fun places; enjoyed the challenges of raising two sons. 
    Angels live in infinite potential. How about we tap into some of that? 
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment