Saturday, January 14, 2023

January 14--I'm Not Old, I'm Human

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.  --Joseph Campbell

    I'm a very organized, "detail" person usually, but just like the rest of humanity, I can be dingy sometimes. On our recent OKC basketball trip, I led my friend to our seats, we sat, and I thought, "I don't think this was the view I was expecting." Oh, well. After about 10 minutes, a couple of guys walked up and said, "You are in our seats." Well, we were in Section 110, and our ACTUAL seats were in 101. I got the digits right, just in the wrong order. When we moved, the view was much more like what I was expecting. I told my friend, "Please don't ever assume I know what I'm doing." We got a big laugh out of the whole thing. 
    Being a human rocks!
        Leta

The cell-phone flashlight light-up
from our actual seat location
at Paycom Center, OKC

No comments:

Post a Comment