Friday, January 13, 2023

January 13--Angels LOVE Babies!

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.  --Arthur Ashe

    In the 12-step program, we use the slogan, "Do the next right thing," and of course, that means doing something other than using. 
    Mr. Ashe's quote is life. We can't start from anywhere else than where we are in this moment. I can't play a musical instrument, but I can write. I can't solve all the world's problems today, but I can be kind to the folks I encounter. 
    The "set of angels" theme has me thinking even more about the wonder that is my new grandson. His angel set came into action at his conception, and had the time of his gestation to get to know the angel sets of his chosen parents. I picture that the angel sets of new babies are squealing with excitement to start a new adventure on earth. Maybe that's why babies are so adorable--they are so surrounded and in touch with all that angelic love. I expect the angels really have to work overtime to comfort the newborn coming from the bliss of mama's womb into this big, bizarre world. It's a slow process, with some babies taking longer than others, but soon the little ones are motoring around, and then their angel sets never get a break!
    We come from love and we are to live in love.
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment