Friday, January 27, 2023

January 27--WWWIIINNNTTTEEERRR 😛😛

The world of the future is in our making. Tomorrow is now.  --Eleanor Roosevelt

    One of my prayerful thoughts each morning is "please help us all to be kinder to each other and kinder to the planet." 
    The big world, our planet, and all the stuff going on is just too much for me. While I believe humans are basically good and Life is expanding into greater consciousness, the stupidity, greed, ignorance, pettiness and evil seem overwhelming and leave me feeling frustrated and powerless. 
    So I look at the "Leta world of the future"--that over which I do have some control. Winter "yuck" has set in--dreary days, cold weather, boredom. I spend too much time lying around, and my husband is frustrated because he can't find enough to do. He's considering a part-time job, and I am crocheting to save my sanity. Our mantra is "spring will be here soon." I remind myself often that simple moments of gratitude are the best building blocks for tomorrow. 
    Happy to be here,
        Leta 

Thriving basil plants--the pesto of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment