Monday, January 30, 2023

January 30--New Moves

Ultimately, we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom. 
--Marilyn Ferguson

    I have faced a multitude of fears in working with my spiritual coach, and I can say that yes, freedom is on the other side, blessed freedom. I have become increasingly aware that I have a lot of suppressed anger, and I can see underneath that a deep-seated fear of not getting what I want. Alas, as long as we are alive, there is something to work on--freedom from fear continually calls to us.
    I took my "beginner anxiety" to the YMCA this past Saturday morning for a beginner pickleball clinic. I know I'm late to the game, but there you have it. I had an experienced player work with me on the drills, and I loved it. I improved and caught on considerably in an hour, and learned even more as I sat and watched others play. I surely did use muscles in a new way, and my body let me know that. Praise the heavens for Epsom salts! I have purchased a paddle and I'm ready to get into the game regularly. 
    More freedom = more fun!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment