Friday, January 6, 2023

January 6--Wild? What's That?

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? 
--Mary Oliver

    Right now I'd say my life feels very precious, but not so wild. The pressure to have a "wild" life, whatever that is, can be discouraging. I guess the challenge is to enjoy the not-so-wild parts in between the wild ones. Actually I have some "wild" just around the corner. A friend and I are driving to OKC for the Mavericks-Thunder NBA game on Sunday night, returning home Monday. Probably Ms. Oliver was thinking more lofty things than an NBA game. 😉😉
    Ms. Oliver can ask the question because we humans on Mother Earth have free will. This is the rock-solid foundation of life here. Even though we may not like the selections, we always have a choice. Enter my angel set. I'm the boss--the angels cannot mess with my free will. I expect there have been a multitude of times where they have eye-rolled, grimaced, and squirmed at my choices, yet did their best to support me anyway. 
    Let's be good to our sets of angels. Assign good work to them. Use them. Keep them busy. They love the work and us!
        Leta

Another awesome KS sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment