Thursday, January 12, 2023

January 12--Maybe? Maybe Not?

Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you.  --Henri Frederic Amiel

    I sat in a Zoom presentation last night about the Science of Mind statement written by Ernest Holmes titled "What We Believe." One of the things that attracted me to this philosophy is this: "We believe in the direct revelation of truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that anyone may become a revealer of truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling God." To me this means we have a direct connection to Something Bigger, and we don't need anyone else to ask God for stuff or figure out God for us. We are all a part of the Big One, so we are always 100% "plugged in." 
    Back to the sets of angels I've been writing about... I'm fully aware that it could all be nonsense, bullshit, fantasy, whatever you may choose to call it. It is MY "direct revelation" which I felt motivated to share. 
    The surest way to get me to run the opposite direction is to tell me that I have to believe or do or say certain things in particular ways in order to connect with Spirit, or be loved by Spirit, or be "saved." AAAAKKKK! 
    What's more fun than to chat with Something Bigger and More Beautiful--my set of angels--on a daily, friendship basis? A dialogue of life, so to speak. My angels love to celebrate with me, hold me when I cry, and support me in any way they can. So even if it's all BS, I'm having fun with it!
        Leta
 
From Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment