Tuesday, January 24, 2023

January 24--Opportunities

Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: I'm with you kid, let's go. 
--Maya Angelou

    I'm ready. There are several opportunities waiting. One is a trip to Colorado to see the family--that one was postponed due to nasty weather. I am also waiting to hear if a trip to England and Wales in October is going to have sufficient sign-ups to happen. Lastly, I have "thrown my hat into the ring" on an opportunity to expand my online MELT teaching. Happenings to look forward to are especially important to me in the winter months when I don't have golf to entertain me, and I tend to be a hermit. 
    Ms. Angelou's quote speaks to me of thriving rather than merely surviving. It seems that aging and/or illness tends to move us into survival mode, but thankfully, I'm not there yet!
    Let's go!
        Leta
Sun's up, off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment