Saturday, January 7, 2023

January 7--What Do You Believe, Really?

If we don't believe the things we put on our agendas will come true for us, then there's no hope for us... We've got to believe in our beautiful impossible blueprints.  --Doris Lessing

    Well, isn't this an appropriate quote when I'm on a roll considering sets of angels!?!? If you don't believe you have a set of angels, you don't lose them, you just "tie their hands," and prevent them from being as helpful as they could be. We can't disconnect from Something Bigger, but we can ignore it. 
    I have a stubborn, rambunctious 4-year-old within me that stomps her foot and says, "I do it myself!!" (If you have raised a child, you have likely experienced this scene.) I sway to that end of the spectrum too often, indicating a weakened belief in my angel set's abilities. It would be more empowering for me to consistently enlist the angels' help for my "agenda," whatever that may be.
    Here are some interesting questions from Howard Thurman: 
"Do you believe that life is really dynamic? That it isn’t quite finished yet? That not only are you involved always in a circling series of potentials, but that you are potential. You, potential. Do you believe that?"
    We all believe in something. Why not believe in mighty, awesome, infinitely-charged angels?
        Leta
On a tour bus in Jamaica...
Not sure why it is a "WARNING"

No comments:

Post a Comment