With all things considered, I had a relatively great 2021. I will, however, take even happier for 2022. I'm not one to make resolutions, but I am looking forward with smiling hope and mighty intentions to several things:
- Completing my 7th and final season of tax work
- Traveling to Arizona for a Diamondbacks game and hiking in Sedona (a trip cancelled in 2020)
- Traveling to Pennsylvania in October for another family wedding
- Lots of swimming, golfing and doggie walks
- Teaching Melt Method and yoga and supporting my coaching clients
- An as-yet-undecided mystery trip
- A new vehicle to take us comfortably on our many trips to Colorado
- Returning for another glorious vacation in Jamaica
- And certainly, the new grandbaby will be 2022's happiest of all!!!!!
What are your hopes for 2022?
|From my 2021 PA road trip 😀❤|