Thursday, January 6, 2022

January 6--Smiling Hope

Hope smiles on the threshold of the year to come, whispering that it will be happier.  --Alfred, Lord Tennyson

    With all things considered, I had a relatively great 2021. I will, however, take even happier for 2022. I'm not one to make resolutions, but I am looking forward with smiling hope and mighty intentions to several things: 
  • Completing my 7th and final season of tax work
  • Traveling to Arizona for a Diamondbacks game and hiking in Sedona (a trip cancelled in 2020)
  • Traveling to Pennsylvania in October for another family wedding 
  • Lots of swimming, golfing and doggie walks
  • Teaching Melt Method and yoga and supporting my coaching clients
  • An as-yet-undecided mystery trip
  • A new vehicle to take us comfortably on our many trips to Colorado
  • Returning for another glorious vacation in Jamaica
  • And certainly, the new grandbaby will be 2022's happiest of all!!!!!
    What are your hopes for 2022?
        Leta

From my 2021 PA road trip 😀❤

No comments:

Post a Comment