Sunday, January 9, 2022

January 9--Beautiful Future

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. 
--Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep the focus on the positive, what I want to happen, rather than what I don't want to happen. That makes for a much greater chance of beautiful dreams coming to fruition. 
    For six years running, my mid-January to mid-April time has been consumed by tax prep work. 2022 will be my seventh and last tax season working. This leads to dreams of travel to warm places in wintertime, which I have had to put off. It also leads to "what will I do with myself during those three months?" New dreams other than travel are undecided and unknown, but I am certain that desires will arise--they always do. If nothing else, it will give me more time to play with my new grandbaby. 😉😉
    You can call me "Grammie." 
        Leta

GOOD VIBES ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment