Friday, January 28, 2022

January 28--Desire Away!

Our aspirations are our possibilities.  --Samuel Johnson

    In other words, if we can dream it, we can do it. I'm so looking forward to "Beam me up, Scottie!"
    I'm a strong believer in spiritual nudges. You may call it intuition, "aha" moments, or gut feeling. Of the bazillion thoughts that roam through our minds, occasionally one "sticks" and causes us to follow the path of manifestation. Such spiritual nudges inspired the two books I have written and brought this blog into form. 
    We are born into a world brimming with desires, with infinite possibilities. We cannot help but have aspirations in such an awe-inspiring playground. Doing and becoming whatever our free will guides us to accomplish is the joy and purpose of being here. I'm digging it!
        Leta

Someday...


No comments:

Post a Comment