Tuesday, January 25, 2022

January 25--Bubbling Good

Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig.  --Marcus Aurelius Antoninus 

    I've been digging within for 40+ years. Some of the digging has been very challenging. I've had sore spiritual muscles from some of the effort. But I have most certainly reached the bubbling fountain of good. Digging has taught me forgiveness, self-worth and self-care, how to live without using, how to set boundaries, and how to be in relationship with others. I've learned to trust, to follow my desires, to use my skills to benefit myself and many others. Best of all, digging within has given me a priceless relationship with Something Bigger on which I can and must depend to keep the fountain of good flowing. 
    Keep digging!
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment