Thursday, June 15, 2023

June 15--Choose Boldly

It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. 
--J. K. Rowling

I can't, and I'm not willing to learn or give it a try. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't, but I'm willing to learn. 

    Which phrase do you use most often? We use them both, likely unconsciously. For example, I have no interest in climbing Mt. Everest. In another instance, had I, years ago, stuck with the notion of "I can't paint," I would have missed out on years of fun and creativity that I have enjoyed as I explored various ways of using paints and color. 
    The key is to make a conscious choice. And we ALWAYS have a choice, even though the options may not always be obvious. 
    On another note, today I make the journey home to Kansas. I'm grateful for another excellent adventure "back east." 
        Leta
Missing the beach already!

No comments:

Post a Comment