Wednesday, June 14, 2023

June 14--A Peaceful Heart

Consciously put your attention in the heart and ask your heart what to do. 
--Deepak Chopra

    This vacation has been excellent for my heart. Being with my niece and other family and friends, away from home and its responsibilities, gave me instant relief from anxiety. I can feel the difference in my body, especially around my heart. I must remember this feeling as I return home tomorrow. 
    Lilies are my favorite flower. They bloom at home in early June, which tends to be a travel time for me, so I often miss the height of their glory. It was a treat yesterday to discover the magnificent cluster of lilies pictured below. What a blessing for my eyes, soul and heart!
    To the beach! This is our last full day here.
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment