Wednesday, March 8, 2023

March 8--Cracked Eggs

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.  --Bernard Meltzer

    LOL. All my good friends are slightly cracked--that's why I love them so much. And I have no doubt that I am at least slightly cracked in their eyes!
    We had our annual golf league spring dinner and organizational meeting last night. That group of women is definitely a bunch of cracked eggs. Let's face it--golf is a frustrating game, but we keep after it. 
    I've traveled all over the U.S. and to Canada to fulfill my every MLB stadium quest. I've even gone solo on two organized group baseball tours. I don't know anyone else who is that nuts about baseball (except those on the tours). I only have the two Texas stadiums left (out of 30), and I will be visiting those in May. "Slightly cracked," yes?
    Upon further pondering, I believe one has to be "slightly cracked" to make it in this world. The ticket is to enjoy our particular cracks and share them extravagantly with the world!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment