Monday, March 27, 2023

March 27--Dim Light

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. 
--Albert Schweitzer

    As I write this, I'm feeling a lot of anxiety and disappointment. All of it is quite non-specific--I can't name any particular cause, it's an accumulation of things. 
    Disappointment has haunted me seemingly forever. That really makes no sense in that I've had a wonderful life. It certainly has made me value the character trait of reliability above all others. 
    I will add that I don't like being in this anxious state. It's very difficult for me to simply sit with these feelings. I don't feel like doing anything, yet I'm bored. I'm projecting into the future, not a good thing. I can't just "poof it away," and that annoys me, too. 
    Maybe coffee will help 😉
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment