Sunday, March 19, 2023

March 19--Friends Again, Woohoo!!!

There's no word yet for old friends who've just met.  --Jim Henson

    Re-friend? I've had this experience several times in my life, and it's the best! A fairly instant connection is recognized on both sides, and we know that we have known each other before. Clearly there has to be some belief that we live multiple lifetimes. I've heard the term "soul family," the idea that there are connections much bigger than our human brains can comprehend, and we continue to spend earthly lives connected in assorted ways. 
    Even though some of my re-friends are far away, the Universe keeps finding ways to bring us together. I believe that's our extra-strong spiritual connection at work play. 😉😉 What a blessing it is to hang with friends who lovingly accept the good, the bad and the ugly within us! 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment