Friday, March 17, 2023

March 17--My Story

My friends have made the story of my life.  --Helen Keller

    My first thought relative to this is my "travel life." So many friends, so many destinations. I was just looking over the "The Knot" website for my great-nephew's upcoming June wedding. I'll be traveling to Ohio for that ceremony. The couple then moves to Arizona to start their married life together, and I'll likely visit them there. 
    It's great to have friends and family spread out in so many places. When I look at joys for the future, travel plans are at the top of the list. 2023 alone has Colorado, Texas, Ohio, and England/Wales on the list. Lots of friends, lots of fun. 
    Then there's day-to-day life between trips. My friends get me through that, too. Texts, emails, shared meals, golf--all the things we do together make life rich and fun. 
    Thank a friend today!
        Leta

Jamaica fun, one of my life's 
BEST stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment