Friday, March 31, 2023

March 31--Lovely Space

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. 
--Dale Carnegie

    In other words, talk less and listen more. Ask questions.
    I'm in Colorado, staying in a fabulous space owned by friends of my son. It's a brand new over-garage studio apartment with everything one could ask for to make a great stay. I'm hoping this becomes our regular home-away-from-home when we visit here. 
    Best of all, I got to crawl around and play with my grandson. He's adorable. It is so fun to watch his inquisitiveness, and of course, everything heads toward his mouth. I also had precious and priceless time with my son, and saw my d-i-l after she finished working. 
    It's another beautiful day in northern Colorado, more adventures to come!
        Leta

This is Tilly, one relaxed dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment