Friday, March 3, 2023

March 3--HOME!

What a delight it is to make friends with someone you have despised!  --Colette

    I can't recall this happening to me. I have, however, made friends with someone who scared or intimidated me at first. 
    I'm home! Many miles and states covered with loads of fun. A few remaining funnies:
  • On a t-shirt seen in a store: If you are happy and you know it, it's your meds.
  • Regarding the annual huge and wild St. Patrick's Day celebration in Savannah: The beer truck is the first responder. 
  • I had to surrender my job as navigator when we were walking anywhere because I got us lost several times. 
    Happy to be home, grateful for such good times!
        Leta

At the Barberville (FL) Yard Art Emporium--
don't ya want one?!!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment