Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March 29--Honestly!

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.  --Robert Louis Stevenson

    If I can be an honest friend to myself, I would say that I am focusing way too much on what I don't want and like, and not enough on what I do want. What I really want right now seems disappointingly far out of reach, so that tends to lead me down the negative path.   
    Speaking of an honest friend, here is the "Note from the Universe" (Mike Dooley, tut.com) from March 20:

How much longer before you revel in the awareness that you are enough, that you've done enough, and that you're now worthy of your heart's greatest desires? What has to happen for you to give this to yourself?
No biggie. Just wondering. Take your time.

         Tallyho,
         The Universe

P.S. It's like you won the "lottery" a long, long time ago, but instead of checking your numbers, you just keep buying more tickets.

    I feel like I have a big pile of tickets that I keep adding to. 
    Time to think differently,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment