Saturday, October 29, 2022

October 29--Woohoo!! Good and Gooder!

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.  --Oprah Winfrey

    I like the reminder to be thankful IN everything, because I have a hard time being thankful FOR everything. At this moment, I am very thankful for safe travels and arriving safely at the wedding venue, Bear Creek Resort in southeastern PA. There is still much color left in the PA mountains. It is beautiful! I love the feeling I have in my heart driving the winding back roads of my home state. 
    I feel like my life has proven Ms. Winfrey's quote, and even greater expansion of the idea is always possible, because Source is infinite. Potentials are infinite.  ANY attitude we live by will bring us more of the same. It applies to negativity and cynicism just the same. I would suggest that gratitude feels better and is the preferred way to go. 
    I'm so thankful for my new grandson!! I'll take more! 😉😉
        Leta

Bear Creek (Ski) Resort, the view from our balcony.
Note the wedding site at the bottom of the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment