Thursday, October 13, 2022

October 13--Fulfillment

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for.  --Epicurus

    I am in the midst of spoiling right now. I'm desiring considerably more time with my new grandson than I am experiencing, and yes, I remember that a grandchild has been a blessing long-hoped for. I am also in a quandary about what to do with myself this winter since I am no longer doing taxes. The end of that job has been a much hoped-for joy, but it has left me with a "what-do-I-do-with-my-life?" dilemma. One might reason that more time with my grandson would take care of both these items. We shall see. I am a firm believer that the answer shall come through me. I am considering options. And I am trying to stay focused on one day at a time and not wish my life away. 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment